Content

quinta-feira, 2 de julho de 2015

At Night, I Visit My Demons




At night I visit my Demons...
I visit my Demons at night,
I visit them to make sure they are still there,
I visit them to make sure they didn't move,
I visit them to make sure they didn't come closer,
I visit them to get used to them...
I want to get used to them so they aren't evil anymore,
I want to get used to them so they become neutral,
I want to get used to them so they don't hurt me anymore.
My Demons never leave.
My Demons will always have a place in my heart,
Because my Demons have taken a piece of my soul.
My Demons aren't super natural.
My Demons are written with a capital D,
Because my Demons are people.
People of this land.
People of these world.
People with feelings.
People with lives.
People with Demons.
People like me.
At night I visit my Demons so they don't take the rest of my soul away.
At night I visit my Demons so I don't become one of them.


0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada por comentar / Thanks for commenting (^^,) (Quem fizer perguntas e não tiver um perfil público, as respostas serão dadas nos comentários do post / For those who make questions and don't have a public profile answers will be given on the post comments)

Melody Moon

Melody Moon. Com tecnologia do Blogger.

Blogs Portugal

My Bunnies

Facebook

Youtube

Instagram

Afiliados / Affiliates

WOOK - www.wook.pt Born Pretty Nail Art