Content

quinta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2013

I ❤ Fall Tag

Olá / Hello Bunnies!!!

O Outono já chegou e é a minha estação do ano preferida!!! Para comemorar vou lançar vários vídeos alusivos a esta época e este foi o primeiro.

Fall season is here and it's my favourite season!!! To celebrate I'm going to make several videos related with this time of the year and this one is the first.


Se quiserem responder à tag não se esqueçam de me dizer para eu ir ver.
Vou deixar as perguntas em baixo.

If you want you can answer this tag but please don't forget to tell me so I can see your answers.
I'm going to leave the questions bellow. 


1. Favourite Fall lip product?

2. Favourite Fall Nail Polish?

3. Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?

4. Favourite Fall Candle?

5. Favourite Fall Scarf or accessory

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

7. Favourite Halloween movie?

8. Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

10. What is your Favourite thing about Fall?

XoXo
Melody

1 comentários:

Obrigada por comentar / Thanks for commenting (^^,) (Quem fizer perguntas e não tiver um perfil público, as respostas serão dadas nos comentários do post / For those who make questions and don't have a public profile answers will be given on the post comments)

Melody Moon

Melody Moon. Com tecnologia do Blogger.

Blogs Portugal

My Bunnies

Facebook

Youtube

Instagram

Afiliados / Affiliates

WOOK - www.wook.pt Born Pretty Nail Art